What does this mean to me?
As of April 8th, 2014 there will be no new security updates for:
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP
This can potentially expose your network to malware, data loss, viruses and botnet hosting. If you are using any of these products, it’s time to take action.
How do I deal with this?
Contact Fire Pixel, for a limited time we’re offering a FREE, no obligation on-site Network Analysis, this includes the following services:
- Identify Under-Performing Workstations
- Inspect Network Infrastructure
- Perform Server Risk Assessment
- Review Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Detect Malicious Content including Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware, Rootkits, Malware, Rogues and more.
Limit 1 Per Customer, other limitations may apply.